Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Jacqui Lambie’s son hits out at ice claims



JACQUI Lambie’s son says he feels angry, disappointed and betrayed that his mother publicly outed him as an ice addict without speaking to him first.
Speaking to the Sunday Herald Sun, 21-year-old Dylan Milverton accused his mother of using the issue “for her own political pull”.
He admitted he used the drug “socially” but denied he was an addict, saying he first heard of his mother’s explosive speech to the Senate when his phone lit up with text messages.
“I wouldn’t mind finding out her side as to why she done that,” he said. “I do believe it was probably for her own political pull.”
Mr Milverton said his mother “won’t come to see me for an hour to see where I live,” and said she never had time for him growing up.
“It’s never been about me, at the end of the day,” he said.
“Growing up, my brother, he was the footy star and stuff like that and it was always about him. Everyone knew me as his little brother and then my mum became a senator ... now I’m just known to all as a f*cking meth head.”
At the time, President of the Australian Drug Law Foundation Dr Alex Wodak warned that going public with the battle was not the best way to handle the situation.
“I’m very sympathetic with her plight, [but] I don’t think it’s a great idea at all to reveal somebody else’s health problem to the nation,” Dr Wodak told Channel Nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment